• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Ballarat BHM Feedee seeking FFA Feeder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build-A-BHM

Feedee & Mutual Gainer
Hey there!

My name's Neil (38) and currently I live in Ballarat, an hour out of Melbourne, Australia.

I'm looking to connect with a Woman who is Feeder (Between 28 to 48) and is interested in regularly meeting with a Feedee they can encourage to reach their fat goals. Currently, I'm 90kg and am looking to be fattened to 200kg or more. I'm open to discussing further gaining when approaching goals (I wouldn't mind being encouraged to grow to 250kg).

What I'm seeing is a platonic relationship based on friendship. An outlet for myself to be encouraged to grow and an outlet for a feeder to fatten someone up. I would be interested in meeting up multiple times each month to ensure I'm on the right path to meet goals set by them. Regular text or phone contact is also a plus. I'm a submissive feedee who likes a softer / gentle dominant feeder.

Get in touch if you are interested in this and we can see how how things go!

Contacts: PM (here), KIK: buildabhm or email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back