• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bdsm

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

I was going to wait till i got my pics back before i posted this but ..och well its a good talking point anyway and the pics can come later!
I went to my first BDSM night a few weeks ago and i thought the atmosphere was AMAZING!

1. It was totally queer friendly:I was kissing my lady without even a murmur and i saw other girls kissing and a couple of gay guys. I really loved the freedom of that. (i am thinking there is a lot more queer acceptance on the s n m scene- My lesbian friend was chattering up a woman who said "Well i'm not queer but you are totally cute and i would totally be up for a spanking session with you)

2. It was SO fat friendly. My gf said she didn't feel uncomfortable at all.. and there were a LOT of subs who were totally loving on her! It seems a lot of subs love the big ladies. Also i saw many guys in pvc shorts with very ample beer guts hanging over. Very nice (though in scotland everyone has a beer gut.. i'm just not used to them hanging over pvc shorts! :wubu:)

3. There were a so many trans people there. Transvestites and also transexuals (as i found out by chattering to them). It seems that bdsm clubs (here at least) are very open to trans people. It was Fab cause i walked into a room where there was music playing and it was pretty much all trans folk! I loves me my trans folk.. i was so happy.

Anyway, there are three reasons why i loved my first bdsm club experience! I'm not much of a bdsm'er though i guess i am a switch but i will defo be going back to that club as it was Fat, gay and trans friendly..which was so lovely!
Pics will come soon.
Every one else..post your bdsm experiences, stories, pics!! :happy:

Latest posts

Back