• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Beauty consultants, HELP ME

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

is oddly aroused
All right, several of you ladies (and Fatlane) have expressed ability with make-up, the selling of make-up, etc.

I have a question about coloring. I don't wear much make up, and I"m not sure how well you can tell my personal coloring from my Dim pix. I have blond hair, fairly fair skin, and blue/grey eyes. Whether I have a blue or a yellow tint to my skin I've never once been able to say, b ut I'd GUESS blue simply b/c I'm blue/blond/fair. I associate yellow with someone more mediterranean, though I might be wrong.

I am pale and I don't like it. I have a question about blush. I have been using a gel from Clinique (it's a stain) and I just don't feel like it shows up on me (perhaps not using enough). Maybe a powder would be good? I'm a bit afraid of the mousses, rubs b/c of the mistake factor--you do a bad job and whew, hello black eye look.

Anyway, I tell myself every time I go to CVS that: I should buy some blush today. And then I stand there in front of the 3000 colors and I think: do I want peach? Do I want pink? Do I want rose?

Is there something better than that powder that doesn't really seem to stay on and is either unnoticeable or way too much? I also think bronzers just look out of place on my face since I have so little natural coloring.

Ok. Have at me. Please. I need the help.

thanks.

Latest posts

Back