• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Beauty of nature spoiled.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLK360

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Sweetcheekin,
A storm was about to blow through a couple of hours ago, I went outside to watch the blue sky fill with rain clouds, I find it interesting, kind of like a scenery change in a play, but completely natural, beautiful, ya know? The wind was blowing hard and I watched the leaves fall from the trees, one even actually floated down in this perfect little golden color and rested right in my hand with no effort. Then, suddenly, I had to piss, I tried not to worry about it and just stood there admiring, but apparently as one side of mother nature whispered gently through the trees, another was screaming from inside my body, and that pristine moment was ruined because I had to run back in. Once I came back out, and all I could hear was the sounds of the fucking interstate highway with 18 wheelers going down it not far from my house, all was quite and well until that point, fucking biologically necessary bodily functions.

Anyone else have shit like that happen?

Latest posts

Back