• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHMs, don't give up ...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zagnut

I've been large all my life, and my love life has suffered as a result.

I was always a good guy, but I seeemed to attract the worst women. I was perpetually a big brother and a friend, but never anyone my throngs of female friends would consider dating.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 24, because I couldn't find a single woman that would go on a even second date with me. I even tried hooking up with men out of just a need to have basic human affection and to sate my skin hunger.

I married the first woman that had claimed to love me and she treated my like dirt. She used me, abused me and spent me out of house and home and nearly left me destitute when she left me for another thinner man.

Oh, I had some rendevous and girlfriends after her, everyone merely tolerating my size. I was cheated on by nearly all of them. They all wanted me back at some point, only because I would do anything for someone I cared about, and I couple times I tried being forgiving, but in the end I was very much alone in the world.

I wanted to give up, and ended up being an effective male whore, doing what I could to please the few women that entered my life as anything more than friends. For years I imparted many orgasms to women but never was touched myself. I barely existed anymore.

I little less than a year ago I met a true FFA who saw me for the first time. We've been together ever since and she loves me dearly. She is a passionate lover, a true partner and doesn't look down on me for my sordid past.

Guys, there is hope. Many times I held the razor blade against my wrist, but continued to try and find someone. I did what I could to find love for myself, since none existed for me anywhere else. I truly appreciate my love, and she adores me.

I once thought love never existed for someone like me, but if a former wretch like me found true love, it can be for anyone.

Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back