• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Movie Seats

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac

On Saturday my wife (Petunia805) and I went to see Iron Man 2 (not as good as the original) at a new theater in Thousand Oaks California. The theater is part of a small movie theater chain owned by a company called MUVICO -- they operate 154 screens in 9 cineplexes mostly in Florida so not everyone will be able to check them out which is unfortunate because their "premium seating" is hands down the roomiest most comfortable theater seating I've ever seen. There was enough leg room for NBA centers and enough hip room for pretty much anyone (my pregnant, super-sized pear of a spouse fit with room to spare). Of course you pay extra but it beats the hell out of squeezing into regular theater seats.

Latest posts

Back