• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BigChaz's Cooking Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I was bored tonight, so I figured I'd start a new thread. At least once a week but hopefully more, I will be posting a recipe that features me, some good food, and me. Today's recipe has no name, it's just me cleaning out the pantry and using up a load of vegetables I never got around to using this last shopping trip. So here we go!

2yyuopd.jpg

First we have to assemble our ingredients. This dish is pretty dead simple.
  • High Quality Olive Oil
  • Decent Balsamic Vinegar
  • Kosher Salt
  • Cracked Pepper
  • 1.5C of Parmesan Cheese - Grated
  • 2 Red Onions - Sliced
  • 2 Yellow Bell Peppers - Sliced
  • 2 Red Bell Peppers - Sliced
  • 1 Handful Parsley - Rouch Chop
  • 4 Cloves Garlic - Minced

4giyow.jpg

Throw your bell peppers into a medium heat skillet with some olive oil, salt, and pepper and cover it. Let it go for minutes, toss occasionally

2m26j4g.jpg

Now throw in your red onion for another 20 minutes and stir every 5 minutes or so.

28ui81f.jpg

About 5 minutes into your red onions, go ahead and get your water boiling and your noodles going.
Pro Tip: Put some olive oil in the water to break up surface tension - no boil overs! Also salt the hell out of it for flavor.

2na6uqq.jpg

Once the 20 minutes are up...well...you will see. The onions are right at the cusp of being caramelized, so they are really sweet but still have a little texture.
At this point, drop in 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix in your garlic and parsley now.

2hh3bmg.jpg

Mix in the noodles! Nuff said there.

2niqsud.jpg

Eat! I am not afraid to admit I ate another bowl after that one. Good stuff.

P.S. - Any FFA that ever gets with me gets some good eatin. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Back