• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Buttcrack Fashion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen59

Hi ladies let me first introduce myself since i've joined this site only recently.
I am dennis 25 years old currently living in the Netherlands. The reason why I joined this site is that i also really like a BBW. I love it that your are proud of your bodies and don't give a damn what the so called standard think about it.

But i have a question and I hope you could help me out.
I am just wondering what is it with this so called fashion to show of buttcrack?

Is it because they(you) like to wear low rise jeans?
Or is it more a exhibionistic related thing?
Are you aware of it (and just don't care) or are you aware of it and most of times try to hide it?

Maybe you could give me some clue cause I always think hmm she must feel the draft and she does not care to either pull her pants up or pull her shirt down...

What is your point of view? Personally i think every woman has jeans that will show of some buttcrack in some positions. No big deal. And why is it discusting? What's wrong with a female ass? Adore it. Do you big girls have more trouble to not let your buttcrack stick out when you bend over and do you wear low rise jeans?

Love to hear it out cause I am curious.. Please see my photo that I have added to understand what i mean..:)
Regards

View attachment 2746767808_dc3b24078433333333333.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back