• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

capes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
I tend to purchase capes from the redcat family of catalogs but this year disappoints. Everything is too casual or made of fleece. I like wool capes, very classic style not "Phantom of the Opera" type frocks. I suppose I enjoy the dramatic flourish of a cape topped with a beautiful cloche on your head. Where can I find a cape? I really prefer a 26 but since they tend to be oversized, I think I could probably get a 3x. I check out nordstroms and besides being really, really expensive there's no way I can fit into a 16/18

View attachment fall capes_warmer.JPG

Latest posts

Back