• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Caught in A Bind of My Mind

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Shredder

I'll start by saying traditionally I'm attracted to thin women 110-145. Seeing A thin woman blossom into a full fledged bbw is dream come true for me(key word DREAM). Here is the deal I'm an admitted FA, I am currently dating a lovely young woman. We have been going steady fo 3 years. There is a problem. I know this has been said a 1000 times. She's thin. I'm talking 115 maybe 5'8. She has no intention of gaining. We have talked about it. Because we have such an amazing connection I'm starting to doubt myself. Is it uncommon to be attracted to the aspect of gaining? To pursue an individual based on the chance that she might baloon and if she doesn't shit happens. I mean don't get me wrong I love the feel of a bigger woman, to watch them grow, but should I just give it up, let my dream go and realize that what I have is a good thing. This woman could be my future wife. Just writing this makes me angry because sometimes I feel like being an FA comes off as someone who is shallow due to the fact that it is a sexually dominating preference. Believe me people, personality plays a huge role for me. I wouldn't want a good fuck at night over someone who is genuinely beautiful inside and out 24/7. So the question is would I be shallow to leave this person and search for the full package, continue looking for the dream? Or say "hey fuck it dude, lets go bowling." Do I feel morally guilty for feeling this way? Yeah. Am I unhappy with this person? no. None of this is meant to offend FA's, everybody is different. Just looking for some insight.

Latest posts

Back