• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Choco Tacos

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
Day before last, Jackie and I were at the grocery store. When we went by the freezer section, Jackie made a beeline toward a specific freezer case, announcing, "I'm buying Choco Tacos!"

Now I've heard about this ice cream treat, but have never tried it. Jackie told me, in fairly reverential tones I might add, all about the history of Choco Tacos. About how Taco Bell used to sell them, but doesn't anymore. And about how great they are. I am now curious.

But I'm also hesitating. I'm hesitating because she never came out and stated that I could share them with her. She never said I couldn't, either. So, I have several questions.

Is a Choco Taco really that good?

Should I try one?

If I do, will I be courting death by taking a fat woman's Choco Taco?

If so, is the experience worth the risk?

Please advise.

Latest posts

Back