• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Christmas Goodies and Baking

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
For those of us that celebrate Christmas, the food is a big part of the celebration. Many goodies being passed around at work, gifted to friends and made as a family tradition.

The sweet things I make this time of year are usually simpler fare and are more about spending time with my girls than the finished product. That being said, we have a few goodies to lay out.

A coworker brought in something she makes: peanut butter sandwiched between ritz crackers....then dipped in white chocolate. Oh my! What a treasure to find!

Needless to say I made those peanut butter crackers "cookies" but dipped them in milk chocolate instead of white. Both kinds are very good!

We also made Rice Krispy Treats- I have always found that the ones I make at home always taste so much better than the pre-made store bought kind!

Lastly, we bought a kit and made "ugly sweater cookies". It's a mix you use to make sugar cookies, cut into sweater shapes. then decorate with red and green icing (a mix for both kinds is included in the kit) and top with cutesy edible decorations (like sprinkles).

Last year we tried to make fudge...that turned hard as a rock. Apparently I need more practice in the fine art of fudge making :doh:

So please share with me, what kind of treats have you made or like to make for Christmas? Do you do a cookie exchange? Make edible gifts?

I really want to know! :)

Latest posts

Back