• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Could it be the BIGGEST belly ever???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Thought that would get your attention!

I have updated over 100 Pics in my group from our trip down to Souther California. I have been told I have the biggest belly on the net....so you might wanna come and check it out for yourself...you be the judge! ;)

If you are not yet a member of my group.....I am picky. Read the home page and make sure you have your yahoo profile filled out to include age (must be over 18...nekkid pics), gender (just cuz Im nosy, haha) and Location(which can be as general as a continent)

Some of these pics were taken in the begining of the trip when I was 530 and some where taken at the end of the trip when I was 550 (or more-my scale is not travel sized,lol) It was a 10 day trip that was full of lazing around the Wyndham Hotel and eating very good food. The breakfast buffet was DELISH!

Be patient if the images are scrambled...Im popular:) I did try to wait a couple of days before posting here so most of the scrambling would be over.

ENJOY!!!!

(I would post a preview pic, but they are all watermarked with my group addy and I think thats a no-no here)

Latest posts

Back