• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Daily activism -- find Louise type

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Yesterday Louise had an appointment for a mammogram. We were running late and as soon as we got into the large complex of Dr.'s offices Louise took off in her electric wheelchair. Following her I rounded a corner and, down a long hallway I saw a woman coming out in one of the Dr.'s offices.

I called down the hallway, "did you see a fat woman on an electric scooter go by?"

The woman indicated that such a person had just entered the room she was leaving. As I went through the door the woman said, "I am going to tell your wife what you said".

In a loud voice I explained that my wife is not ashamed of being a woman, and not embarrassed if it was publicly pointed out that she was a woman. I explained that I had many friends who consider themselves to be women and who did not object to being referred to as women.

The woman who would plan to tell that I had referred to her as a woman left

Latest posts

Back