• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dedicated vs Cooperative BHM

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ichida

This topic came up with me very recently. I'm wondering what everyone else's thoughts on it are.

History: Me and my boyfriend of 3 years broke up over many issues (communication, ffa thing). I am back with him after a two month break and lengthly dicussions of what happened and what we can do to prevent it in future. He was never a dedicated bhm - he never WANTED to be fatter or overeat for the sake of being overful or gaining. He did however like enjoying the ability to overeat a bit and knew I liked it, but it ended up getting to him because of teasing of the outside world.

After we broke up he admitted to some fellow electricians that we broke up over the weight thing, and how weird things like pleasuring him while he eats really turns me on :blush:. (They had made fun of how chubby he was getting when he started).

They apparently ripped a strip off him (REGULAR GUYS!!) saying, "WTF is wrong with you man? You broke up with her over stuff like that? That's what every guy wants - to be able to eat what they want and get fat, and she not only doesn't care she LIKES it and gets OFF on it? So what if you're getting chubby???"

He had the revelation that it wasn't a big of a deal as he thought, and most guys just smirk enviously n pat his tummy. He also realized that at 215 lbs he isn't chubby (went out with a 300 lb guy for a tiny bit, so he realizes I know I want em bigger, he isn't a test). And he REALLY realized that this is hardwired into me. He is slowly learning how to use it to his "advantage" ^.~

It was really hard to come to terms with the fact that he would never be a deicated bhm. But we realized that it was really a small part of our relationship because we have so much in common and love each other. He is cooperative with it - He IS turned on when i touch his belly now, and he doesn't mind putting on the pounds slowly. He said its inevitable he gets fatter with time - no one gets thinner as they age.

Most of the stories I hear of/read have one side gaining purposefully, with delight - but I'm sure there are tons of relationships where the gaining partner isn't hardwired that way, but they love pleasing their partner by gaining slowly, reassured by their love.

Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back