• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you hang on to clothes.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

Do you hang on to clothes that no longer fit.? What reasons do you have for not getting rid of the outfits you no longer fit? Are there sentimental reasons for keeping the outfits--i.e. wore the item to a very memorable party; a favourite items I hope to fit into some day; or maybe you simply like to wear clothes two sizes too small. I know some men who wear pants many waist sizes too small since they can place the waistband under their belly and wear a long shirt to hide the fact that the pants no longer fit.

Do you have any clothes that no longer fit, but you simply cannot bear to get rid of?

I have several pairs of jeans I haven't fit into for a long time, but for some reason I have not sent to a charity thrift shop were someone could use them. Maybe its the hope that I may someday once again fit the jeans. I have also worn shirts that only sort of fit as a denial that I was beginning to put on a few pounds.

Latest posts

Back