• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you take Saw Palmetto and/or Biotin??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobalt420

I've recently started having hair thinning problems. I have PCOS and i'm fairly sure that thats a factor in whats causing it. Since I was unable to see my doctor right away (I have to wait a month.. *grumble*) I decided to do some research and start a few natural courses to try and slow what was going on with me.

If you are taking either Saw Palmetto and/or Biotin I was wondering if you could endulge me by answering a question or two -

* First - has taking either one of these suppliments had any positive effects? Thats the million dollar question - isn't it?

* Two - I've read that Saw Palmetto can increase breast size. With me - this would be an unwelcome side effect. I've got enough on my plate already Any truth to this?

* Three - what doses are you taking a day - and/or brand you prefer?

To those who are suffering with hair problems - I feel your pain. Dealing with this is truly one of the most painful symptoms because it takes away my feeling of privacy. The world can't see my ovaries but they can see my hair. Its hard to deal with-- especially since I keep reading that there is no way to reverse the loss done (but I hope they are wrong) just to keep more from happening.

** Oh and since i'm also fairly new here i'd like to wave and say hello to everyone. :batting:

Latest posts

Back