• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Don't ask, don't tell

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheThighsHaveIt

Hi all
new here, just finding this forum and reading many interesting and familiar thoughts.
I decided to investigate this lifestyle a little further now that I have a "feedee" wife and things are moving along.
I have been married 20 years and my wife has long struggled with her weight, something she hated to discuss or admit or anything. One of the primary things I was attracted too was her figure, even as a teenager she was full figured - by that I mean large breasts and full hips, but certainly not fat - at 5'7" , maybe she was 120 lbs when we were married. Soon after, she began to fill out even fuller, but really, not even to bbw class.

In her first pregnancy, she gained 80 lbs and was about 200 after the baby. I was enthused and turned on immensely, especially with her now full E cup breasts. She was devastated and started the cycle of frutration with dieting. She would pare down to about 145-150, and still was unhappy. She bounced back up around 200 with each pregnancy.

When my youngest was about 6 ( he is 10 now ) she went all out with diet and exercise and got down to 135 and was happy as hell. I wasn't - she was just not "full" anymore. She also struggled to keep the weight and would fluctuate 20-40 lbs over the course of a year - up and down. She didnt want to ever discuss it and if I brought up how I liked her heavy, she would be very put off and angry.
That brings us to the last 8-12 months. She was involved in night school and the schedule didn;t lend itself to exercise and a regular diet. She started gaining. Like the title, dont ask, dont tell - I didnt and she didnt - we both pretended it wasnt happening.

She slowly crept up over about a year from 145 ish to about 175. I loved her look and feel and was trying to find a way to tell here to keep the weight on. Instead, a better plan just fell in my lap. I realized she was just mindlessly eating whatever was in front of her, so I made that the plan. No conversation, just ...dont ask, dont tell. I started bringing out a snack while she watched tv - here honey, have some crackers and cheese spread...she would polish off the whole box of wheat thins in a sitting. At meal time, I would help plate the food and heaped her very large portions, which she always finished. After Dinner, maybe I would scoop the kids some ice cream and the, make her a bowl with four or five scoops - she will eat it all.

I now make sure to keep the candy dish full of chocolate kisses or dove chocolates - she has been eating almost a bag a day -I have been making smoothies for breakfast, which she sees as healthy, and they are, to an extent, but I load hers with dairy and berries, probably 1000 calories a shot.

In any event, there is no more drama about weight - for whatever reason, she is just rolling with it ( no pun intended ;) ) she just bought clothes again and a bigger size, with no drama. She is about 230 now. I have no "goal" in mind, but I do want to keep fattening her up. I would love to see her at 300 and I think that is reasonable. I think then we will know if this is the real deal and if so, I would love to see her at 400.

Thanks for letting me share and hope to have some discussion here in the future...if everyone can stand my bad typing!

Latest posts

Back