• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Drunk Stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoGibson

Happy
I was sitting here thinking about all the comical and just plain stupid things I have done while drunk over the years, and decided what the hell, I'd like to hear what other stupid comical things other's have done while drunk. If you're not a drinker feel free to include your pot stories if you have them, although not to be confused with pot talk where we endlessly kick around a subject until no one remembers what we were trying to do in the first place.

I'll start off,

Once when drunk, I walked into my mother-in-laws room and proceeded to urinate in her waste bin, and when she yelled at me to stop because I was peeing in her trash can, I calmly told her,"I know, why don't you just lay down and shut up."

And no, I don't remember doing it at all.

Latest posts

Back