• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Election Post: Read and Comment

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Please comment on this post so that I know who has read it. Thank you.

We are now three weeks away from the elections and it's getting ugly in here, y'all. The election season notice I posted a couple of weeks ago is having seemingly no effect.

1. I don't like to infract anybody. Infractions tend to go up this time of year because of what posters say. I refer you to my State of the Forum post from January, in which I calculated a year's worth of infractions in Hyde Park, and guess what: the most visibly liberal posters and the most visibly conservative posters got about the same number of infractions.

2. If you've been on HP a while, you will know that I have no tolerance for posts that complain about certain persons getting away with anything.

3. No one may call another poster deplorable, stupid, or disgusting. At least not without being infracted.

4. Everyone in this forum is over 18. Vote.

5. Please, please, please -- think before you post... erase ... restrain yourselves... remember that all of this is just words on a page.

Latest posts

Back