• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Englanders in what region are you residing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which region of England to you live in?

• East Midlands - Derbyshire, Leics, Rutland, Northants, Notts, most of Lincs.

• East of England - Essex, Herts, Beds, Cambs, Norfolk and Suffolk

• Greater London

• North East - Northd, Co Durham, Tyne & Wear, and Teesside (including parts of N Yorks

• North West Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, and Cheshire

• South East - Berks, Bucks, E Sussex, Hants, Isle of Wight, Kent, Oxon, Surrey and W Sussex

• South West - Bristol, Glos, Somerset, Dorset, Wilts, Devon, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly

• West Midlands - Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffs, Warks and Worcs

• Yorkshire and the Humber - most of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire

• Uk resident outside of England - Write in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
I was just curious, I would've included the whole of the UK but there wasn't enough poll options

Me I'm in the South East, specifically Hampshire, Southampton

Latest posts

Back