• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

eShakti - has anyone used their custom service?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrie

eShakti offers clothes in sizes up to 3x, but also will customize a garment's sizing to your specifications, so I assume that means they will go larger than that. I love their clothes and am happy to pay extra for the size customization, but not if they make the shoulders huge like a linebacker or the armholes gaping, that kind of usual silliness that happens with super-sized clothes when companies don't quite "get it". So I'm wondering, has anyone here has ever used them to customize a garment's size to 5x or 6x (or really, anything larger than their standard 3x), and if so, what did you think?

Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back