• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

experiences with back pain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lottapounds

happy mutant
Hi, I found this forum when I was searching for information about what experiences other fatties have with their health. I have been having constant back pain for at least a year now. I have been to the doctor several times for it. He says it is because of my weight and I need to lose weight. I lost about 20 pounds:( and had x rays and did pilates but it didn't help at all. I am at 370 now and am 5'10. I asked the doctor what he would tell someone at a less luscious weight with the same pain, but he is convinced it is because I am fat. I am convinced that the doctor is a quack and racist against fat people and wish i could go to someone else, but i have the insurance of the poor and don't have many options.

Since it started, I have lost a lot of mobility and can only stand and walk for about 10 minutes. I don't really know any other people as heavy as i am, so i don't know if this is normal. Is it normal? Or are other people this size able to live without everyday pain? I have read some other posts about it but was curious about what other people feel. Thanks for your time.

Latest posts

Back