• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA and anorexic?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nerdFA

Reading the thread about "is it hypocritical to be thin while liking fat" prompted me to ask this question. Is it hypocritical to be anorexic and an FA?

I've dealt with anorexia for many years now, and although in the past year or so I've gotten a lot better (thanks in part to my amazing girlfriend :D), the fact is I am still an anorexic FA. I have no idea how both of these conditions can coexist, but they do. From time to time I do fantasize about gaining weight myself, but 90% of the time I'm afraid of gaining any weight, and sometimes even try to lose weight, despite being underweight. Meanwhile I am strongly attracted to fat women and am dating a beautiful girl who weighs sixty pounds more than me (while being nine inches shorter).

It's a constant emotional turmoil for me really. Over the course of the day I might go back and forth all the time between have anorexic feelings, having normal thoughts, and dreaming about gaining weight.

Has anyone else dealt with this, or am I basically alone here?

Latest posts

Back