• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fighting The Future 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

This is Sailor Moon Fanfiction based on The Manga and The Anime. Sailor Moon Belongs to Naoko Takeuchi and others, please don't sue. Oh, and this is WG Fanfiction too. This is Sailor Moon WG Fanfiction, once again, please don't sue. Thanks in Advance. (I am going to say that I am a Little Tired now. But, I had some Ideas and wanted to start them, so here goes. I Know that I am still working on Fighting The Future. But, I had a Brilliant Idea for this. And I just had to put it down now.)

Wiseman was in the future thinking. He had tried almost everything. He had tried to trick Galaxia into Destroying Sailor Moon. He had sent The Weird Sisters against Sailor Moon and her friends. And he had been Contacted by his previous self with all the Information that his latest attempt to change the Future had lost. So, now what? Wiseman now knew, Sailor Moon was too strong. It was simple, all the other would be conquerors of earth had underestimated her. And now Pluto was keeping a better and more alert eye on his and the Negamoon Family's Actions. Wiseman needed something more Subtle. He studied his secret tapes of the past. Instead of just acting, he needed careful thought. Sailor Moon and her friends were nearly invincible. Plus she had Endymion. And something was coming to Wiseman. If Sailor Moon were Invincible, how could he win? And... It was coming. He had found out her Identity... A plan was forming... Sailor Moon and her friends, Sailor Moon and Endymion... Invincible.... But, what if.... What if? It was a very Subtle Plan. Wiseman summoned a Droido and sent her to the past. The Droido did not understand the orders by Wiseman but obeyed, or risked Wiseman simply destroying The Droido and building one who would obey. This was risky... When Diamond found out. But Wiseman knew: This whole Future would be Erased from The Timeline when this plan went into affect. It was all or nothing now. Wiseman had been contact many, many times by his previous selves. All reporting that Sailor Moon had won. So, if he couldn't destroy Sailor Moon?: What could he do? And Wiseman had actually made a Plan.

Serena Tsukino, 14 years old. She was not Sailor Moon yet. She had had the same day as usual. Going to school, messing up, hanging out with Molly and Melvin. It had been a good day. Serena had bathed, and now was in bed. Serena fell to sleep. Luna was not there to guard her as the figure appeared in the room. Turned into mist and went into Serena's ear.

Rei Hino had a Shiver. Something very dark had come onto this plane. But, it was gone. She didn't know where it had gone. She just had a bad feeling about it. But, she couldn't do anything about it. It had been too quick, and she was going to bed.

Three more Teenagers had a Shiver. But simply shook it off. And in the Future, Wiseman Laughed.

Serena dreamed, there was a man in a Tuxedo dancing with her. She was happy, but then a voice came: "He won't want you?"

"What?"

"Why would a Prince want a Ditz, you should do better in school."

The man in the Tuxedo suddenly said: "I want someone smarter and classier.", he took off the mask and it was Andrew. Andrew stormed off from Serena.

Serena woke up crying in the middle of the night.

All night long, after going back to bed, Serena dreamed. And it was the same thing over and over. A Voice saying her Prince would not want her. Serena got used to it, and finally in her dreams screamed at the voice:

"Fine, I'll DO BETTER IN SCHOOL!!!"

"Then your Prince will want you.", the voice responded.

And Serena fell into a deep dreamless sleep after that.

Serena woke the next morning, and the first words out of her mouth were: "I am going to do MUCH BETTER in school.", Serena.

Serena didn't exactly know why she said it. But, she knew it was true.

Latest posts

Back