• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Forever Skeptical........

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diafol

I just wanted to ask any of the BHM's if they have met any FFA's either online or out in the real world and have had a real relationship. I see quite a few online but i am very skeptical, they say they like the BHM's but when it comes to actually meeting face to face its another story. Are we kidding ourselves or what? I have never met a women who claims she likes BHM's, but plenty who say i would be good looking if i lost weight. I am sorry for my skepticism but i wish to be proven wrong...

Latest posts

Back