• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

General Anxiety Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopytheone

I know there is a thread about panic attacks on here but I couldn't find a recent one about anxiety in general. I have an anxiety disorder, especially social anxiety, and sometimes I just want a place to talk about it.

So does anybody else here have anxiety problems/disorders? Do your friends/family have these problems? I think it would be cool to hear from anyone.

Today I have been working really hard on cleaning out my room and I had to go out of the front door to the dustbins to put the first out of several handfuls of rubbish into the rubbish bin. This already filled my with anxiety and dread but when I got out there I saw one of the things I fear most... children. There was a group of about five of them and they looked around ten years old. My heart was pounding as I went to my bin and they all stared at me... then they started talking to me, asking me my name and what year at school I am in (seriously, I am 24 years old but I get asked that a lot). And I can't describe how anxious it made me, I feel like they are/were mocking me and waiting for me to come back out... the rubbish is going to have to wait, I can't go back out there not-knowing if they might be hanging around somewhere near that I can't see them. I'd ask my sister to do it for me but now I am all anxioused up I am too anxious to do that.

I hate how normal things can become such a huge challenge. Anyone else have any experiences?

Latest posts

Back