• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gettin' likker'd up

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Vickie

This time of the year, for some reason I start looking fondly at the little bottles of various liqueurs and thinking... hmmmm... I should try that. Sometimes a wee dram warms up the body and mellows the soul on a stressful, chilly autumn day. Medicinal purposes, you understand. ;)

So today, while getting some Grand Marnier for a chocolate mousse recipe my daughter is making, I was looking at this stuff called Drambuie and started wondering about it. Has anyone tried it? What's it taste like? Also, are there any liqueurs you like?

Here are some of my favorites:

Barenjager: a honey liqueur, which is SOOOO good, like drinking honey, with a kick.
Goldschlager: has a nice, warming, cinnamon taste
Kahlua: goes great in coffee

Things I would like to try:

Drambuie
Absinthe
Frangelico

Anyone want to share their favorites? Or maybe dare me to try something I haven't even thought of?

Latest posts

Back