• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting Bigger. Again. - by Mandy Lover (~BHM/BBW (Mult) - Stuffing, Sex, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandylover

~BHM/BBW (Mult) - Stuffing, Sex, XWG - a SSBHM makes out with two SSBBWs

Getting Bigger - Again
by Mandy Lover

My belly, it wasn't always this big. It was manageable once. Now it's in charge. It wants to be full. It needs to be full. And I want it to be full.

I'm a fat man. With a fat girlfriend. This is a bit of our story - mostly the recent part.

It seems like last year the scale said around 400lbs. Now it's more like 450. So that's 50 pounds in about a year, most people would freak out, for me, it's not quick as noticeable. What's 50lbs on top of my massive belly. My girlfriend isn't as lucky. While she used to be a pear, now she's geting a belly. And I'm helping. She's got to be around 475 these days, but I don't ask, I'm a gentleman. And a rather large one at that.

We do what most young working couples do and eat out. All the time. And then have an evening snack, and a late night snack. Really anytime is a good time for a snack. We both like sweets, so there's always plenty of candy or cakes and cookies around. We really don't keep track, but the general rule is open it, finish it. So I have a few bags of cookies a night. I have room. So does she. Perhaps we split a cheesecake for desert when we get home from a meal - easier than storing the left overs.

We've also taken to a bit of drinking. It's fun, it keeps your belly warm. A warm belly is a happy belly.

Granted, a drunk, stuffed fat man in an apartment is noisy. Especially in the evening. And let's face it, a big couple makes some noise later in the evening if you know what I'm saying. I've got a big belly; heck I'm mostly belly. So it's a bit of an issue to get it on, but it's fun trying. Her fat, my fat, it's all fat and all good.

Some good food, lots of desert, something to drink to keep my belly warm - that's a happy ending to the night.

Unfortunately that's been leading to happy endings other times. Though I don't really think it's too unhappy. Like right now. My big fat belly, warm with a few drinks (or half a bottle) - pushing my legs apart and squashing my junk, yeah - that's the stuff. Shame when it happens at work. Good think I've got some serious coverage with my belly hang.

Lately I've been trying to use a few drinks to control things. Think about it. If you were doing a 475 woman - how long would you last? I like to drink until I can't feel it - maybe then I have a shot. Or not. She's so hot. Huge hips and ass - boobs the size of mellons - and that belly. She could be preggers with twins. Yeah, she could use a little stuffing. Both kinds.

Heck, I'm pounding back a few right now. Oh the warm belly. It's nice to rub it. I have to say I think she did this to me. Who else wants a fat guy, except a fat girl? And she was always a bigger girl. Now she's just really bigger. With a tipsy fat guy in the house.

With our life, I know I'm getting bigger. I just stay away from the scale now and then. Though I really don't need any more weight. My belly already keeps my package nice and warm and ready for action. And it just tends to go off. Like I said, good to have coverage at work.

Of course, conferences are different than work. That's the great part about traveling a bit, you can hang out at the bar and get trashed on someone else's dime. And let's face it, fat girls get the short end of the bar scene. Except at conferences. There's enough alcohol flowing that they get their groove on - you just have to be into that. Of course, what else would a fat guy be into than fat girls?

Different zip code, different rules. There's nothing like taking a conference girl back to her room and getting on. Though it's foreign fat, it's still warm. Of course, it's a whole nother problem when it's girls from your office. Fortunately, I have some fatty's at work. Their men don't like their weight - but I do. They get it at conferences, or at work. What a great idea for a meeting. Ten minutes of pounding in the afternoon really breaks up the day.

Two of our office BBW even dig each other. How do I get a ticket to that?

Oh well, at least I have my belly. Which I think is a little bigger than yesterday.

Latest posts

Back