• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gracious Gaining

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabi Redhot

Well after alot of thought, and how I believe being big is a wonderful thing and for the 1st time in my life I am me and I am free. I am on a plan to gain, I want to gain to get larger but not only that, I want to be able to eat anything that I want and no longer starve myself to be with the rest of the world and what the rest of the world's standard of what is accepted and what is not. I have decided that I am going to gain, but not only that I honestly don't have a goal weight at this time, but I am thinking right around 200lbs. Right now I weigh 375 but I am going to eat and I am going to enjoy it! I am going to eat and allow my body to grow. I am going to allow my body to grow out of my current clothes and feel the tightness of clothes on my skin. I am going to gracious gain until I feel like I am the happiest! I am going to graciously gain until I feel like I am at that peak weight that I have always dreamed of but have never taken the opportunity to truely enjoy eating and eating what I want to eat! I can't wait to see what the future holds but I am planning on growing bigger until I have fuller hips, legs and a better butt and stomach. I have pretty much stayed the same weight since I was 17 but I know that this is the right thing for me. I just wanted to tell the world of my decision! That I am no longer go to hide behind a few skinny people and make myself look skinner, that just degrades me and makes me feel less of myself. I know that this is something that I want and something that I am planning on working on in the next several months! I will keep all of you updated on my progress and post pictures of my progress! Thank you for all of your time and have a great day!

XOXO
Gabib:smitten:

Latest posts

Back