• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Halloween 2011

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
So that time of year has come, finally! :D

I'm looking for some help/advice/ideas.

I already have one costume planned out for a 19+ party I will be attending on Halloween weekend, but for Halloween day, I'm trying to find another costume. But I'm at a loss of ideas. I'd like to buy one, but I can't seem to find anything that would fit. So I've come to ask for some help :)

See, it has to be PG because I'll be out and about in the costume during the day, so it has to be tasteful. I like some of the ones from Big Gals Lingerie, but they're not public appropriate. I've seen some on costume websites that I'd like and are decently priced, but the sizing sucks.

Does anyone know where there might be Halloween costumes for above 3x? I'm a 28/30 and would need something that would fit that. But I'm at a loss. And I'd want something real cool. Not some cheap crushed velvet shapeless dress with lace sleeves and then go as a witch or a vampire :p

So... any help?

Latest posts

Back