• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi, I'm new... sorta.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. So... I've been lurking on dimensions for a couple of years now (I think about 2 or so), but I decided to make a profile after all this time. To be honest, I only did this because I was jealous of the other new people posting about themselves.

Uh... so yeah. About me. I'm 18 (19 in October ^_^) and like a good portion of other *ahem* new guys, I've actually been around for a while but felt weird seeing as how young I was. I'm not on here because I'm feedee-hunting or anything because I've been with mine for 7 months now. She's interested in joining Dimensions Forums too, so I thought I might as well get a little more acquainted with it. I'm interested in... uhm... eh, hell, if I stick around long enough you'll find that out on your own, and I'm bad enough with words as it is. :doh:

So uh... trying to end it on a good note...

Glad to be a part of the community! :D

Latest posts

Back