• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Horny.....positions...and sex toys

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojomonkey

Hi
i'm a BHM living in the uk, i don't have a full time girlfriend (at the moment) but i have an ocasional lady friend..so i'm sexually acceptable (if thats a phrase).
i've got two questions...maybe three
first, do people find they get more horny as they get bigger? i'm the biggest i've been 27st and i find i'm pretty much constantly horny. i'm 37 so i'm not young and i have no problem at all getting a erection. but i swear i'm more horny now than i was when i was 18. my lady friend is married so it not like i have sex on a regular basis. i've considered going to see a prostitue because 'helping myself' just doesn't cut it. i find the pressure builds and builds usually my lady friend helps me out or its timed just right but latley we haven't slept together for a while and i'm really struggling...just wondered if anyone else was in the same postion and had any advice. i really don't want to go to a pro not that i've got anything against them but i like the idea of knowing the person i'm sleeping with (at lest a night out)
which brings me to
positions any body got any good advice on positions? i'm not that well endowed normally and i find my belly gets in the way. doggy is good but i wondered if anyone had some ideas...
and the third question (knew there would be!!)
has anyone tried the male sex toys, i'm thinking along the lines of fleshlight type thing. i wondered if they we're any good...
thanks for reading and sorry about spelling etc. i don't like to over think stuff so i tend to type and write as i go. i think it comes out more personal that way...
thanks in advance
mojo...

Latest posts

Back