• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How about a spell check function?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluestreak

Hi Conrad-

Great stuff with the new board. The format seems like others I frequent, and that is where my question comes.

Is it possible to have a spell check function for posting? Poor spellers by birth (and un-changed by 10 1/2 years of Catholic school education!) could REALLY use it.

I think there is a add-on that uses the dictionary from MS Word (installed on most machines) to do spell check, so the app is quite small. I am sure ther is someone here who has a better idea about it than I do...

Bluestreak

Latest posts

Back