• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

If not for unfortunate circumstance...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
Oh, how unhappy I was with my luck just now!

Since my roomate was at a biology lab, I had to brave going alone to the dining hall for dinner tonight. After getting my "food," I sat down at a table and wouldn't you know it... but there's a really cute BBW almost directly across from me one table over. I couldn't stop looking at her the whole meal, and I feel like we exchanged glances once or twice.

Now, I was contemplating just saying a friendly hello because I had nothing to lose. Unfortunately, something was irking me that kept me from acting upon my inclination. I realized that I recognized her from somwhere... and then it hit me. About two months ago, I was driving in the car with my friend and we got rear-ended near the parking lot for my dorm. It being my friend's car, he was pretty upset with the girl who hit us even though there was no damage whatsoever. He was really rude in forcing this girl to give up her information since it really was unnecessary, and she seemed really frustrated and upset with us. Nothing ended up happening, but I was sure she didn't want to see us again.

So as you probably figured by now, the BBW that caught my eye in the dining hall was none other than the same girl that had rear-ended us. I was pretty convinced that no matter how much I tried, her impression of me (via my rudely-reacting friend) was probably a negative one. I gave up on the whole idea of talking to her.

I finally see a cute girl around these parts, and it ends up being something I'm not comfortable pursuing... SIGH.

Latest posts

Back