• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm back!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal

After three weeks of waiting, calling, waiting some more...

HP has had my laptop for what seems like forever, as I turned it on about a month ago...and it had officially died. Kaput. The End.

They took their time and finally decided that my laptop was a lost cause, and informed me that I could visit Best Buy and choose a new laptop.

Yes, free laptop. Woot! Then again, I still had to buy Antivirus software, Spy sweeper, and all the other things that the Geeks at BB told me that I just HAD to have. Not to mention, they also "Optimized" it for me...whatever that means.

Needless to say, because my laptop sucked, I shelled out around $300 for my new and "free" laptop.

Screw you, Hewlett Packard. Screw you.

In other news, I missed everyone SO much! I hadn't forgotten about you. :) And I'm very excited to be back.

*hugs everyone*

Latest posts

Back