• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Large ladies...we need answers!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherryBlossom

Well, hi I'm new! I've registered a while back but this is my first post. My friend and I have been discussing this for a while and we want some opinions. I apologize in advance if any of this comes off offensively...I'm new to this community and if I say anything rude, I promise it's from just being ignorant about these issues.

My friend and I can't get any attention from men at all. No matter what we do. And me and her are constantly looking around and seeing fat women with boyfriends...so we think something else might be wrong with us. We just can't figure out what we're...doing wrong, know what I mean?

First off, has any of the women here ever had trouble finding a romantic partner? Is this common among plus size women? I see so much stuff on the media about how it's true...but yet in real life most women seem to have no problem doing it.

I'll tell you about me. I'm 20, I'm 5'7'', 260lbs. I carry most of my weight in my belly and arms, but I have plenty of curves all over and I have DD breasts...which aren't big for a woman my size I guess, but they're in proportion.

I'm in college, so I'm at least average intelligence. My friends say I'm fun to be around. I smile everywhere I go.

I take care of my hair and wear nice clothes. I wear tasteful makeup and nice accessories.

I'm not saying this to brag, I'm just trying to emphasize that I'm a normal girl. Here's a picture of my face: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/BethyBeth88/gfdfgfsdgds.jpg

Yet no men ever approach me. Ever. Not even for a hook up...which I don't really want...but it would be nice to get offered ya know! My friend is in the same predicament.

What do you think it could be? I so love how much confidence everyone here has...and how sexy you really are. I think fat women are gorgeous and I love their bodies as well...it's like a work of art. And I respect your opinion so much.

Soo....be honest...why do you think my friend and I might not be getting any attention? Have you noticed anything that we may have neglected to think about? You can be harsh...just don't be mean. :p It's my first post here and I feel pretty dumb asking this question.

Thank you so much for reading this.

Latest posts

Back