• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Late April Toronto Meetup?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm coming back to Toronto on the 17th and I thought I'd start organizing now for an end-of-the-month meetup so we can get the word out.

From April 20th on... when's the best evening for you to come to a meetup? It's really casual & still somewhat small... just a couple of big folks & those that like 'em sitting around chatting. We're probably going to have it at Renegade, a multi-use space at Queen & Dufferin. Pay as you're able ($5 or more would be nice, but if you're completely broke, that's ok too), potluck (we'll provide coffee, tea & sodas), and just a nice evening for big folk & those that like 'em to come and sit on the couches & chat. I have a feeling we'll end up making plans for other activities too, like a clothing exchange or a dance night.

Let us know when would work for you and we're hoping we'll see you there!

Latest posts

Back