• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Learning new ways to hate your body

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
A friend took me to a strip club and got me a VIP dance. During it, she undid my shirt and played with belly. Then she played with my nipples. She then said I had "perfect male nipples".

At first, I didn't think much about the comment - seemed a weird thing to say, but she's just working for a tip, right? Plus, maybe she couldn't think of anything else to "compliment" me on and went with the first thing that came to mind. Regardless, I didn't think much of it and didn't think to ask what she meant by it.

But...when she was back on the floor talking to my friend, she told him the same thing (about my nipples).

I don't like my body to begin with, and I don't get why she told him that, and now this has totally screwed with my mind. I feel like there's an obvious joke that I'm completely being oblivious to.

I guess I sound paranoid, maybe I am, but I just feel like I was the butt of a joke I'm only vaguely half-aware of. I know I'm too self-conscious about how I look, but the real thing bothering me is why she told my friend...?

OTOH, I confess that I'm grateful for my friend being cool enough not to razz me about it.

Latest posts

Back