• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

London Journalist Seeks I/v With Female Feeder Will Pay $1000-1500usd

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleye

Hi Everyone
Before I start I want everyone to know I asked and gained permission from the WEBMASTER to post this media request and he very kindly granted it today Friday 15th August my time. So thanks very much

This email is not meant to offend in anyway and I respect everyone on this site and think its great.

I am a UK based journalist and write for womens magazines here.

I have done stories on male feeders and female feedees.

However I would dearly love to interview a female feeder and male feedee

I am offering a fee of between $1000-15000usd and this would be paid in 2 parts -deposit on interview and rest on publication. I usually send the funds via MONEYGRAM AS IT IS EASIER TO GET THE CASH ALMOST INSTANTLY.

I work for BIG PICTURES - www.bigpictures.co.uk and we get commissions for all womens magazines.

I'd love to here from women who love BHM and want to help them gain.

I can change names and locations in the story but we will need pictures.

I would do interview on phone.

I work externally from the office as my husband's children live in a different town so I use a hotmail account. I am NOT an indie journo.

My NATIONAL UNION OF JOURNALISTS NUMBER IS NUJ 937 491

I would like to talk to the female feeder about what she likes in a BHM and seeing him gain and talk to the man about being a feedee and how he enjoys gaining.

You will be given a read back on the story.

I am under deadline and beleive in paying people for their stories for a number of reasons:
1. Your time is money
2. It's a personal story
3. We always pay people here as a thank you.
4. It ensure you know we are serious

My email is [email protected]

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ASSIST ME.
I can offer a $300 spotters fee if you can hook me up with a female feeder and male feedee.

I am also looking for a couple who are both feedees - ie they act as feeders to each other.

KINDEST AND WITH RESPECT

ALLEY EINSTEIN
PH:+44 7747 825 884

Latest posts

Back