• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a Red Dress

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoXoR

So my girlfriend despises just about any kind of dress/skirt but I would love to see her in one. So when she emailed me a picture of a dress she said she liked and would wear for me I was thrilled to say the least. Problem is she doesn't remember where she found this dress, if its purchasable, or if it even comes in her size. I'm also hoping that even if nobody has ever seen this dress or knows where to find it there might still be suggestions for similar dresses she might like based on how this one looks. Shes 400+ lbs 5'10 and a pear her hips were 70+ inches last time we measured which was pretty recent.

102_1618copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back