• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a weight gain blog I read once and lost

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yendys314

A month or two ago I suddenly came to terms with my attraction to people gaining weight, and devoured a fair quantity of what the internet had to offer(though not even a small fraction of the total amount, I'm sure) in a very short period of time. Though I mainly read male weight gain blogs, I remember reading one by a woman that I enjoyed, and would like to go back and see if she still updates it. However, I can't find it on google, as my google-fu is weak and I have no idea what misguided search terms I was using last month. Here's what I remember about it:

I'm 99% sure it was a blogspot.
I think she referenced having a girlfriend.
It was a small gain, going from skinny to just a tiny belly.
She was very focused on gaining healthily, and not just pigging out on mcdonalds.

I know that's not a lot of information, but hopefully someone here has come across the same blog and might know what I'm thinking of.

Latest posts

Back