• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Luanne II - by SCX (~BBW, Eating, Explicit Sex, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scx

Fringy Lunatic
~BBW, Eating, Explicit Sex, ~MWG - A story of a young woman evading a ruthless mother and gaining weight instead. There's sex.

Author's note: I finally sorted out this chapter, at least. Have fun.
Scx

Luanne II : Luanne joins the Sierra Club
by ~SCX

(Click here for prior installment)

Luanne nuzzled my shoulder. We were curled up in the back of my truck, under the bed shell, less than half-dressed. Although it smells somewhat of wet dog, it’s private and I carry a heap of blankets back there for exactly this reason along with my toolbox. We’re sweaty from a mad sucking session, her swollen stomach pressed tightly against my ribs.

“I wish we could do this more” she murmured. More?

Luanne and I have been having sex in my truck three nights a week for some time now. She’s supposed to be ‘jogging’ to lose weight, some of her 285 luscious pounds on a 5’6” frame, but instead, she dresses in loose sweats and waddles down to the park. I pick her up in my truck, and we hit all the fast-food drive-thrus in town.

When she’s crammed herself to bursting, we park somewhere hidden and while she enjoys her bloated belly I enjoy her mouth. She loves to suck when she’s full. Then I take her back to the park and she, legs askew, staggers and waddles home to her mother, another satisfying evening, for her belly for the food, her pussy for the sex, and her mother, for thinking she’s out jogging.

Hauling that bloated body, freshly loaded with the best grease in town, up the hill back home covers her with sweat and so exhausts her it’s not surprising everyone there thinks she’s been running wind sprints since she left. However, thanks to Taco Bell, mostly, I’ve plastered thirty pounds of pure fat onto her sexy body in the past couple months entirely during her ‘exercise’ routine. She shows her gratitude by eating me, too. Sperm is very fattening, I’m told.

Unfortunately, it’s hard to conceal thirty pounds of weight gain, particularly from a mother. She always comes home stinking of sweat, so she thinks her mother hasn’t caught on yet, but I wonder. It can’t be that easy to hide the twenty or thirty pounds I’ve added to her bloated body in the last month. I can tell the difference myself, her breasts larger, her waist wider, her stomach leading the way. It gets closer to the dashboard of my truck every day, it seems. She doesn’t even want to think about slowing down. She wants more.

“You can’t go jogging every night, can you?” We giggle at ‘going jogging’.

“Nah, it’s supposed to be bad for my knees or something. If Mom knew just what I was doing on my knees…” she trails off with a lascivious grin.

We giggle again. When she giggles, she quivers, and when she quivers, her breasts tremble, and when they tremble, I tremble. I dove for her nipple and licked at it for a moment. I grab her breast with both hands, and it’s still almost too large. They’re definitely growing. I suck harder.

“Oooh, ow, gently…”

“Mmm.” I ease up a little, then let the now erect nipple pop out.

Luanne swats me. “I thought you had your fill of those.”

“Never.”

“Ha…”

“Or this one?” I lap at her other breast, gently this time.

“Mmm… ooh, yeah, like that. I like that.”

We’re still pressed together, as my cock stirs to life again we both feel it.

“Yeah, suck it like that” she continues. Her hand reaches my stiffening prick, and strokes it lightly. She shifts her thighs while I suck on her breasts, and encircles my cock with her fingers, teasing it back to stiffness. I grab for both breasts, and slurp at the pointing nipples.

She suddenly pushes me away, rolling me onto my back. Before I can respond she rolls over on top of me, her breasts squashed into my face, and she reaches back around her wide ass to keep stroking my prick.

“I want this in me too.” she moans.

“I…”

In a moment, she’s pushed her sweatpants down, along with some plain white panties. Down to her knees they let her thighs spread enough, and she slides her fuzzy bush over my rigid pecker. Then she squirms backwards, lifting herself up, guiding my rod into her ****, slick and sloppy with her juices. It slips in easily, and we both groan.

Luanne’s really heavy. Her thick thighs are on both sides of me, her fat-loaded stomach resting on mine, her breasts pointing outwards like two jumbo missiles. Her head’s bent to clear the low roof back here, but she begins to heave her whale-sized body up and down on my straining cock, working herself back into the frenzy we both (albeit manually) recently enjoyed.

It’s magnificent to watch. Her pale skin, swollen by billowing fat and crowned by those magnificent breasts shakes with every heave of her thighs. When she comes down she knocks the wind out of me, and I can barely inhale with the weight of her tummy on mine. She’s leaning forwards, just a little, so her stomach never lifts off me, just bouncing heavily up and down.

She begins to talk dirty to me, swearing, cussing, talking about my cock. Her breasts bounce madly as she accelerates her rhythm and I shove myself upwards to meet her coming down. It’s like trying to stop an avalanche. She comes down so hard and so heavy I’m flattened against the blanket we’re screwing on.

I see a fresh glow about her, as she pants and wheezes and breaks into another sweat. With every heaving breath her tits bulge and sway forwards, nipples jiggling frantically with every heavy bounce. Luanne’s really out of shape, I know, and she can’t keep this up very long, but when she wants to cum, she really wants to cum.

Her dirty words devolve into a gasping moan. She pounds down on me harder, straining herself with the effort, with the expended energy hoisting that overfed form and hammering back down on me. She tosses her hair from side to side in frustration.

“Come on, cram it in!” she wheezes, desperate for breath, moreso for orgasm. “Come on, come on, cum… OhhhhhOooooo…”

With a rising moan, she lifts and drops herself on me again. “Yes!” she screams, “Yesyesyes…” and her body responds with primal power. Her spine arches, thrusting her tits and belly out even farther. She presses against the roof with both hands, impaling my cock as far inside her as it will go, and then her pussy takes over, clenching and clamping and jerking on my cock. That and the display of her breasts and belly do it for me too, and I spray my second load of the evening into her hungry puss.

As her orgasm subsides, Luanne collapses, half on and half off me. Her blimpy out-of-shape body completely exhausted.

“Ahhh, in me, yeah” she moans in my ear softly. “I love your cock. It feeds me so well.”

She pushes all her soft flab up against me, nuzzling at my neck, still wracked by the occasional quiver running through her body. I put my arms around her best I can, and we slump into a sweaty pile again.

Some time later I twitch awake from our post-coital doze, and check the time. Luanne’s still unconscious beside me, chest heaving with every breath. I heft one of her tits in my hand, and she drowsily awakens.

“Luanne, it’s past ten. You’ve got to get home! It’s been over two hours…”

“Wha? Oh. Uh. Uhm….”

“C’mon, we’re just around the corner from the park. You’ve got to look like you’ve been jogging, at least.”

“I can’t.”

“What? Can’t what?”

“I can’t make it home. Too tired.”

“But, what, then, your mother…”

She yawned. “Huh. I dunno.”

“Okay, I’ll take you home. Say you met a friend from school, who gave you a lift home. Or something.”

“Okay.” She started to drowse off again.

I elbowed her. “And get dressed.”

“Awww…” she grinned. “I thought you liked me undressed.”

I heave a theatrical sigh, and we laugh. On the way up the hill to her home, now somewhat more decent, Luanne’s getting nervous again.

“Maybe you should take me back…”

“What? We’re almost there. Back to the park?”

“Well, I dunno, maybe Mom is catching on?” she worried. “She said the other day ‘Maybe jogging isn’t working’.”

A light went on in my head. “Aha!” I said.

“What?”

“Tell your Mom I’m from the Sierra Club. A hiking outfit. We’ll meet every Tuesday evening, and go on little nature walks all summer, and maybe big day hikes on weekends…”

“You’re in the Sierra Club?”

“No no! That’s just how I’ll come over, and pick you up every Tuesday evening.”

“Ooo. And we can still go ‘jogging’ together?”

“Yep.”

“Coooll… That’s what I’ll tell her! She’ll be all excited.”

We’d pulled up outside her house. The lights were on, and I saw someone in the window, looking out at us. Looked like an old woman.

“That’s Mom.” confirmed Luanne. “She’s always watching.”

“Then no kiss, I guess?”

Luanne laughed a little. “Monday, perhaps.”

I smiled, and climbed out of the truck, going around to open her door and help Luanne out. She smiled sunnily at the house, then turned to me and said, “Sierra Club, hey?”

With that, she skipped off up the walk to the front door. Well, metaphorically skipped. Anyone else would call it a wobbling waddle, due partly to her over two hundred eighty pounds of flab, but also splayed legs due to a sore **** and a swaying load of junk food crammed down her gullet an hour ago.

I drove away. It was Friday. I had all weekend to prepare for this upcoming Tuesday, and hopefully many more such Tuesdays.

Now, I’m not much of a cook, but I can whip up the basics. Meat, potatoes, pasta, that sort of thing. I hit the supermarket in a big way. I was planning on bringing Luanne back here, cook up a storm for her, and feed it all to her all night. I wondered how late we could go before her parents got suspicious again.

(Click here for the next installment.)

Latest posts

Back