• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mattress Sets and Sturdy Beds

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

out.of.habit

Fat Lois Returns
I searched the archives, and started going through page by page, but I am not finding anything (which surprises me)...

My fella and I are looking for a new bed. We've already decided on a king size (WOOT!) and are trying to narrow it down. Does anyone have any suggestions for beds that are very comfortable for the SSBBW / BHM that will survive for a while, and are sturdy for it's various *ahem* uses? I was looking into platform beds, and sealy pillowtops... any thoughts or warnings about these?

We've had our current bed for about 3 years, and I don't know if it's just the boxspring, or if the mattress or frame are less than amazing, but it was once lovely, and now... Well... if the creaking doesn't keep me up, the fear of the bed's last sighing *CRACK* will. It's just not comfy anymore.

Any tips anyone has will be greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Back