• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Meal Planning

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
So my mother has left my father and me while she goes to visit relatives. I work mostly nights, but I decided to try and make dinners for my dad when I am home at an apartment off their garage. So here it goes:

Tonight: Pizza
Sunday: Shrimp fried rice
Monday: Work
Tuesday: Green enchiladas
Wednesday: Work
Thursday: Work
Friday: Work
Saturday: Work early, home in time for dinner.
Then Sunday and Monday I don't know.

What are some good, low-fat meals for old people that are relatively inexpensive, not Italian, not spicy, not made with pork, not made with "weird" veggies like asparagus or squash, that he could enjoy? Any clues?

Latest posts

Back