• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Musings of a teenage FA.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loscos

Hello, good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night, i'm Mike, an 18 year old FA. So i just thought i'd give a bit of a backstory of my coming about FAness and then random thoughts as a sort of longwinded introduction :p

I've read that some people found out they had an attraction to the larger person around 8 - 10, I myself cotttoned on to it a bit later than that, at 14. I'd been a skinny child all throughout early childhood and the early teenage years, (still am aswell) and my parents nothing more than average weight.

During the early teenage years I'd never paid much attention to larger people, I never found them disgusting as some kids would say, but i'd never find them attractive, they were just there, yet alot of people made a fuss about how they were ugly and what not.

Through a simple conversation and my insatiable need to annoy people who i don't really like it all happened. On msn one time when I was 14 I was talking to someone who I wasn't on the best of terms with and they'd just tried sending some weird image or something, well I don't know what it was because I never clicked the link. I did however try and find something to annoy them, and in the morning at school he'd made comments about some overweight person being the usual cliche of horrible etc, so I thought i'll find a fat person to anny him, I brought up google and searched, I found a site and clicked on gallery, and what I saw made me feel weird, what I saw were BBWs who were simply gorgeous in my opinion, they were divine, and I thought what the hell and logged off. I don't know why I logged off, I just scared myself I think, I didn't know what had happened, i just didn't know.

Well I never went back to the site, I went on holiday to Cyprus with my family for a month, but even there, I would start to notice larger ladies alot more, and my brain was completely confused because I knew that it was wrong, because everyone else said it was wrong. Once back from Cyprus I decided to try and find the site again, which I did, and I actually had a look, I wanted to make sure and double check if I wasn't just going through a weird mind phase or something, but the attraction was still there, by this time I was 15.

So from that point on I decided to look around and try to find more information about the FA and BBW world, and with every paragraph on every site I found I realised that this wasn't a phase this wasn't just some weird puberty induced hormone test, it was me. As time grew my love for BBWs and everything about it grew, and I'd frequent dimensions occasionally and try and find message boards to post on and air my views.

Last December while on a message board I was feeling a bit bored so I thought I'd message someone who was online to try and talk, I did and she PM'ed back. We got to talking for a few weeks via MSN, shared a pic or two, and then a month later I gave her my mobile number, and we started texting and then talking, in comes the cliched internet based relationship story, except we decided to meet, only 4 months after first talking.

In my mind I began to doubt if I was an FA, I mean meeting a girl I met through an internet message board was crazy, and the fact that she was a big girl and I like big girls but had only expressed it on the net made me raise serious alarms in my head. Was I really an FA? What am I going to do? Well once I layed eyes on her, and gave her a great big hug, those questions were answered.

I'm an FA, and proud of it, everyone I know knows about it, my parents know, and I feel fine there's been a bit of teasing about it in my direction but then agai its part and parcel with anything in day to day life, everyone does something you think is odd but thats what makes me feel great, because if they tease me, I tease them and they can't retort back without repeating themselves. Sure there is the mass-minded stigma of dating a big girl, but its not a problem to me, if people stare and make comments while i'm out in public with my girlfriend we ignore them because we're likely never to see those people again, so why should we care what they think? Sure distance is a bit of a downer on the relationship but we see each other as often as I can, and each time it solidifies in my mind the fact I truly am an FA, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. :)

Thankyou for reading or ski reading or running straight to the end, if its too much i'm sorry, if there are problems i'm sorry, but eh I got down what I wanted to say, sure it might not have come out in the best possible way and i'm sure there will be thinks i've worded wrongly to make me sound bad or an idiot (if so point them out :p) but I put them down and thats what I wanted to do.

Yay for me.

Latest posts

Back