• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

my late partner had gastric bypass

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
and even though it has been almost 5 years since he died, I still cannot accept that I see hundreds living through the bloody disease and in fact some guy asked me out and after he told me he has gastric bypass I nearly went off on him.

I wish they would outlaw that operation plain and simple. out of the hundreds I have seen live and thrive, I must be the only one who lost a loved one. I see so many here who had it done and it just unnerves me to no end. Sorry if I am venting but really is this necessary to lose weight? how about having your teeth wired shut or stop eating and doing something else.

I wish I would hear about someone dying so at least I know I am not alone in this room by myself and give me peace of mind.

I will never ever recommend that operation to noone and I will never date anyone that had it done....I am just being selfish yes but the pain is still there from agreeing to have him take it...at least the one confort I have is that he is not in pain anymore and watching over me.

thank you for listening.

I posted this a few years ago...:bow:

Latest posts

Back