• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My SuperSized Pregnancy...help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kortana

Feelin' Cheeky!
Hi Ladies!

So I have read a few posts but I have a question. I have read things all over the web but I would rather hear what women in my situation think or did or are doing. I am 33, I weigh about 380lbs. My weight is very evenly distributed (if that matters). I dont have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol ...I am considered by my doctors to be quite healthy (besides my excess weight- they consider that the worst of all - OBVIOUSLY!) Due to an accident last year I am not as active as I would like to be but I am returning to work in a few weeks so that will change.

My question is this; my BF and I are talking babies; what should I be thinking about at this time. I understand larger women have complications sometimes...could anyone share their story with me? What, if anything, were the issues you faced. In sharing your stories could you mention your weight? I would really like to know what I might face and did you face any cristicism? Feel free to send me PMs if you prefer.

Any advice is welcome, I really want to be as prepared mentally as I can for our journey. I have always wanted children but I would hate to think my weight (which I am extremly comfortable with by the way) is going to hinder me. And at 34 (tik tok tik tok) I want to start now! :)

Thanks Ladies!

Latest posts

Back