• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

N. Carolina Raleigh/Durham Friends for group gatherings

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I was involved with a great group of friends up north in IL. I am trying to get a group of people together who want to gather for NetFlix nights, trips to festivals, and shopping etc. We should have a group of friends that looks our for each other. For example if you need a ride to the airport or need a shoulder to cry on, even if your plumbing needs repairs I or one of our group will always be there. Doesn't that sound good!

may2nd2010034.jpg

I live in Wake Co., South of Raleigh/Durham and north of Fuquay-Varina, Garner.

Latest posts

Back