• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Need some advice...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedheadinNJ

found Mr. Treats-me-Right
First of all let me say that clothes shopping is far from my favorite thing but this has become necessary... At the end of August we're going to see Gabriel Iglesias in Atlantic City. Matt was easy (even though it took a little time to find one in his size that he would wear); Hawaiian shirt and khaki cargo shorts. For me...not so easy. What I usually wear is work clothes and very casual stuff. I'm thinking I need something a little dressier but don't want to appear overdressed. I'm thinking one of these dresses:

Flyaway Maxi Dress
Maxi Dress with Hi-Lo Hem
Tiered Maxi Dress
Tiered Maxi Dress

but don't have the slightest idea about shoes. *sigh* I like these but I'm not so sure about the whole metallic thing. It just seems a little over the top for a comedy show.

I like these too but I'm not sure if they would go with those dresses.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back